The how is very helpful but sometimes you need the why.
Tomorrow will be reasons I shouldn’t just to be even-handed.
- I will feel more complete at the end of the day
- I will be pushed to accomplish more
- I am more likely to do the things I want to do which take planning or preparation
- I can truly be honest
- People will trust me more.
- It will enable me to be more social
- I’ll get to bed on time
- I may actually finish things
- I will improve my musical skills more quickly
- I can take more projects and studies
Still pushing it off and may need to push it off an additional day (as soon as I break a promise I feel less obligated to fulfill it I’ll work on that now that I’ve pointed it out)