Tomorrow is my father’s birthday and as such, I am making this for him (as he is one of the 8-16 people who reads my blog). I decided as I have been having trouble sharing valuable or quality posts recently I will practice making the blog more personal.
10 Reasons I Am Thankful For My Father
One of my personal beliefs is that one of the best things you can do for a person is express to them why and how they matter and to appreciate and thank them for it.
- He supports me in my projects
- He enabled me to grow into who I am today
- He Constantly works to help me become better
- He wants what is best for me but doesn’t push me into things I don’t want to do
- He tried to satisfy my curiosity when I was growing up
- He shows interest in my projects (when I share them)
- He granted me freedom in life
- He provided me a home
- He still provides me a home
- He gives me space when I need it
- He taught me how to ask
All in all, I would like to thank you Aba for all that you do for me and my only desire for you is that you work and accomplish things for yourself. I acknowledge you for all of the above and you have helped us grow into people who don’t need any more help so I wish you the best in helping yourself.