I’m not putting in much effort into this one as my mind is preoccupied.
You are free to steal any of the good ideas I post here (on this blog) unless otherwise specified I wouldn’t be able to tell that they are good otherwise.
- Lions get reintroduced into Israeli habitat and fall right back into their historical biological niche.
- Critical thinking is made part of the educational curriculum without being subverted by misapplied systems of measurement. (as I can’t seem to elucidate cleary at the moment I tried to communicate that the ways we measure educational achievement tend to become more of the focus then what they are supposed to measure)
- Governments stop funding failed programs instead of just dumping more money in.
- The (1st world) everyman actually takes significant steps to limit his everyday pollution.
- My blog gains a consistent theme.
- People get it through there thick heads that this isn’t the way you convince people, you moron.
- A third party gets elected in any first world country.
- We stop being so bloody obsessed with politics. (correction I stop being so bloody obsessed with politics and actually share my more controversial opinions on this blog)
- We start mining asteroids for precious metals and it becomes cost-effective.
- We create an aquarium in space.
- Pop-culture will gain a proper appreciation for Real Music
- Longhand writing will come back into common use with hyper sensitive computer connected writing pads/mouse things.
- I will stop trying to subvert myself