Still working on the song thing I trying to find the proper ways of ordering words in Arabic.
ten ways of communicating the same information and sometimes more.
- To the greatest of heights, I have risen.
- I have risen and have reached the greatest of heights.
- At the greatest of height which I have risen to.
- At the greatest of heights, I wished to rise further.
- I have been rising and am now at the greatest of heights.
- I have finished rising to the greatest oh heights.
- If I rise any more I will arrive at the bottom of everything.
- I have nowhere else to rise to.
- I Have been at the greatest of heights and will rise to there again.
- I have risen and risen even higher until there was nowhere else to rise to.