In my Arabic course, one of my weekly assignments is to write a short story, 10 or more sentences, using the vocabulary I learned in class and using the grammatical forms I learned in class. As I always have trouble coming up with stories I decided to make a list of 10 topics that I can write a short story about and while including the proper grammatical forums. As I felt that this list would be making in value If I didn’t do something more I will be posting a story a day (in English based on the premise introduced in this list) on a side page so that something more comes out of this post.
I realized that my security software might have been blocking a lot of comments so please stand by as I sort it out. It would also be helpful if you commented Something (just the word “Something”) on this post so that I can find out why it was blocking the comments and so that I can whitelist you for the time being.
- Asking For Directions – An internal monolog of someone who is socially awkward
- The Perfect Place Setting – just what it sounds like
- How The Kids Play – Old people watching little people
- Planting Trees – About gardening
- Staying Hydrated – for a longer title it would be staying hydrated in times of crisis
- What I got myself into – Internal monolog of wannabe thrillseeker
- He Has A Driving Licence Still- about someone who crashes a lot
- Name a meal – not sure yet there’s a lyrical nature to it but the idea isn’t fully formed in my head
- A friendly conversation – I’ll be trying to convey atmosphere
- Lies – more internal monologing but if even one of them comes out as I imagine it they’ll be worth it.