Skip to content
- “I will draw a painting of the greatest. Or maybe I will draw the greatest painting.
But I am not an artist I do not paint; I draw upon the world, and the world return art.
I draw upon the people, and they produce music.
And I draw upon the living for they produce change.”
- “And yet change occurs process after process step after step the world forever different every moment. But the living produce change and when changed the change compounds.”
- “The problem with most power fantasy is that humanity still stands. For humanity only stands because it takes more than a moment of rage to destroy what takes months or even years to build. But when in a moment of anger one can bring down a building then no building will stand.”
- ” I am like the earth, everyone walks over me but no-one sees what’s truly within me.”
- “And I am like the sky, moody.”
- “It would have taken years until I succeed and so I choose to try and preserve the world instead. Because otherwise, the world would not exist for me to succeed in.”
- “The biggest thing I’ve ever seen was this tree. It was really really big!”
- “It takes a fortune to build a mansion, but to build a house all you need is time.”
“Can’t you just build a mansion if you’re building it yourself?”
“It requires more time and energy but sure I would.”
“So why not?”
- “Taxes exists for a reason but for the love of God I don’t remember why”
- “There are many ways to end a story but you don’t have to be the one to do it.”